Jewelry Technician Intensive (JTI) Diploma
The Jewelry Technician Intensive program combines the 11 JT Classes into one full-time 8-week course. The two-month Jewelry Technician Intensive (JTI) Program, led by Alan Revere, is the most effective way to build the skills and confidence to succeed as a bench jeweler.
Added benefits for Intensive Students:
- Personal instruction with Alan Revere
- Introduction to hand engraving
- Guest speakers: designers, bench jewelers and manufacturers
- Studio access on evenings and weekends
- Additional 85 hours of working Studio time compared to the Jewelry Technician Diploma
Class meets for 8 hours each day, Monday through Friday and includes a minimum of 2 hours open studio time to practice what you learn. The optional JA Bench Jeweler Certification exam (level 1) is held after the Intensive. Prerequisite: Fabrication 1 or experience.