Jewelry Technician (JT) Program
Revere's Jewelry Technician program includes 11 classes that successively build on bench skills, plus trade practices. It can be completed in as little as 6 weeks, or at your own pace during one or more open sessions. JT offers:
• Personal instruction with Revere faculty
• Flexible schedule, ideal for those who work
• Complete the program in just 6 weeks, or spread it out over several years
• Start with classes that interest you most
• Studio access on most Thursdays and more
• No experience necessary
Graduates receive a Jewelry Technician Diploma and may prepare for certification as a Jewelers of America (JA) Bench Jeweler Technician (optional).
The 11 required Jewelry Technician classes are offered twice a year during our Open Session. Most classes are 24 hours over 3 days.
The Jewelry Technician Program can be completed two ways; take classes individually, at your own pace, during one or more semesters of our Open Session. For those who want total immersion, taking the 8-week Jewelry Technician Intensive is ideal.
Download a PDF of the tool list for the JT